- Anxiety (Panic attacks, OCD, Generalized Anxiety)
- Attachment injuries (as indicated by intense anxiety when separated from one’s partner, avoidance of intimate relationships, or a history of ‘rollercoaster’ relationships)
- Bulimia Nervosa or Binge Eating Disorder
Or struggling with
- Career transition
- Creative blocks
- Crisis (e.g., illness, accident, family member with mental or physical illness)
- Life transitions (e.g., adjusting to midlife, adjusting to/caring for aging parents)
- Questions about your affectional/sexual orientation
If so, you may have come to believe that the change, or good feelings, you seek will stay just out of reach.
Therapy can help. I can provide you with a consistently supportive, nonjudgmental environment in which to explore your feelings, questions, and beliefs—at your own pace. Together our goal will be to increase your conscious awareness of feelings, thoughts and behaviors in the service of self-acceptance and growth.
Call or email today to schedule an appointment. (310)995-3228